Consign At Encore
Re-selling furniture and home décor items on your own can be challenging and time consuming.
Avoid the work of posting, pricing, phone calls, emails, inviting strangers into your home, and often, no-shows! We have Solutions that provide consignors safe, convenient, no hassle alternatives.
Encore is always looking for quality, upscale and gently used consignment items. We would love the opportunity to sell your furniture and home décor items to someone who will enjoy them as much as you have. As we like to say “Home décor worthy of a repeat performance.”
Acceptance Guidelines for Condition of Items
Encore accepts quality furniture in nearly-new condition (an 8 to 10 on a 10-point scale). Merchandise must be clean and ready to be presented for resale. The better it looks, the better it sells!
Upholstered and Leather Furniture
- Should be vacuumed on top of and under cushions
- Free of rips, stains, tears, worn upholstery
- Free from discoloration from sunlight or inconsistency of fabric
- Smoke free/ Odor free/ Free of pet hair
- Cushions should have little to no indication of sagging or lack of shape.
- Stable construction
Hard Goods (Tables, Bookcases, Bedroom furniture, etc.…
- Dust and cobweb free
- Free of watermarks and discoloration
- Free of major scratches, chips or other noticeable flaws
- No broken or missing hardware pieces. Drawers and doors must operate properly
- Hardware for items that are not pre-assembled must be in a plastic sealed bag and labeled appropriately
- Legs and frame must be sturdy