Consign with Encore
- Re-selling furniture and home decor items on your own can be challenging and time consuming. Avoid activities like pricing, advertising, phone calls, emails, inviting strangers into your home, and no-shows. Encore offers consignors a safe, convenient, no hassle and honest alternative.
- Encore is always looking for upscale and gently used consignment items, and would love the opportunity to sell your furniture and home decor items to someone who will enjoy them as much as you have.
How it Works
- Email images and descriptions of your items to email@example.com or make an appointment to bring your items to our store for an in person evaluation. Encore determines fair market pricing by considering current styles, condition, age, brand name, and customer demand. After a price is agreed upon, we will place your items into our inventory for display and sale.
- Encore has a state-of-the-art consignment system to ensure complete care, tracking and control of your furniture and home decor items. We offer a 48/52 split on all furniture items and a 40/60 split on accessories sold during the contract period and prepare checks on a monthly basis (10th of each month) for in-store pickup. We can coordinate easy disposal of unsold items to local charities, if you do not want to retrieve them. Review our Consignment Agreement for further details.
- By consigning with Encore, we can get your quality furniture and home decor items in front of eager shoppers. Encore is located in a high traffic, centrally located shopping plaza. We advertise and use various forms of social media to keep shoppers aware of our high quality selection.